Take home a pair of alpacas with our Peek-A-Boo Baby Alpaca socks, in Grey Heather. Gray is the most rare of all alpaca colors and alpacas always need another alpaca so they can chat. This pair is perfect for any kid from roughly age 3 to age 8 (please take a look at our size chart to find what pair fit your special kiddo!) Mom's love them because they don't show dirty sock bottoms.
With an adorable face and perky 3-D ears, these socks make a unique gift for that special kid that has you wrapped around their finger. Sizes 2/5 & 6/9 have non-skid alpaca hoof rubber grips. Size 10/13, which is also an adult size small, does not. Please note the images upon selection.
- Made from our proprietary, kid-friendly baby alpaca wool fiber blend
- Non-Skid "hoof" grips (sizes 2/5 & 6/9 only) Size 10/13 comes with or without grips.
- Face is knit into the sock and not stamped.
- Smooth toe
- Available as shown in grey with off white - sock is made of all natural colors.
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep feet healthy, dry, & warm
- Expels odor & moisture keeping feet warm and preventing blisters
- Provides thermal insulation
- Machine washable
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information, read our article, Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?
Our proprietary blend contains: 41BabyAlpaca/34Acrylic/25Nylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.