Infants, toddlers and little kids benefit from alpaca socks even more than adults. End cold fingers, toes and noses with these terry lined Lil' Sweetheart alpaca socks. Alpaca helps their bodies self-regulate temperature keeping them at just the right comfort zone.
These socks are created from superfine alpaca wool with just the right amount of acrylic and nylon to keep kiddos' feet warm without overheating, insuring they are neither too hot, nor too cold. This helps keeps socks on; if feet breathe and are comfortable, socks stay on, it's just that simple!
The soft wide band upper will keep these cozy socks in place, no matter if they're crawling, walking or sledding or driving their parents crazy. Completely free of sheep's wool, these toddlers and kids' socks are naturally hypoallergenic - crafted from soft antimicrobial alpaca yarn. Can be worn with shoes too.
- Made from a proprietary alpaca fiber blend for longest life and easy care.
- Hypoallergenic and Allergen Free - These socks do not contain sheep's wool.
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep kids cozy warm with dry feet.
- Wide comfort band for gentle leg grip.
- Available as shown in Red/White/Gray.
- Rubberized non-skid red hearts insure no slips or slides.
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry air setting or lay flat to dry, do not use heat.
Sock Sizing & Measurements? Click here & scroll down to Children's sizes.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks. Warrior Alpaca Socks extensively researches and creates the finest blend alpaca socks for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special".
Proprietary blend contains: 47Alpaca/38Acrylic/15Nylon© Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
- Sock Sizing:
- 6-12 Months
- 12-24 Months
- 2-3+ Years