Are your feet cold, tired and worn out? Our Toasty Toes Comfort Band® Ultimate Alpaca Socks will solve your problem! These fully lined and reinforced socks for cold feet at night feature a wide elastic comfort band, making these the warmest, thickest and most comfortable socks in your sock arsenal. They wrap feet in softness and comfort letting them relax in cozy warmth, whether you are outdoors or inside. Your feet will thank you for these and beg for more of the warmest socks for cold feet. You can even wear them as winter running socks to keep your toes toasty while you're on the go.
- Made from our proprietary alpaca wool blend specially designed to surpass all others in cozy warmth
- Fully lined with terry loops from toe to sock opening for cloud-like softness providing enhanced comfort and unequalled warmth
- Features ribbing and a comfort band for a comfortable non-binding fit
- Reinforced toe, heel and arch support with a smooth toe seam
- Fitted toe box and heel
- Hypoallergenic and naturally antimicrobial to reduce foot odor
- Unparalleled wicking keeps feet dry and moisture-free
- Choose from several colors as well as our new Nordic Prints
- Naturally flame retardant
- Machine-wash your winter running socks in cold water on delicate cycle and lay them flat to dry or tumble-dry them on the cold or air setting.
Your socks for cold feet will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer. However, should they get tumble-dried, it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
Our proprietary blend contains: 47% Alpaca Wool, 38% Acrylic, 9% Nylon and 6% Lycra©.
Blends are copy protected based on style and are part of Warrior Alpaca Socks' intellectual property.
Don't be confused by the fabric content! More alpaca wool isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be considered in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched sock fabric and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance and easiest care. For more information, read our article Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?.