We made these just for baby's and toddlers to keep their feet warm, dry and surrounded in natural softness.
These socks are created from baby alpaca with just the right amount of acrylic and nylon to aid their bodies in self-regulating their temperature, insuring they are neither too hot, nor too cold. This helps keeps socks on; if feet breathe and are comfortable, socks stay on, it's just that simple! The ribbed upper will expand for even the chubbiest of cherubs. Completely free of sheep's wool, these infant socks are naturally hypoallergenic and are crafted from dye free natural colored yarn.
- Made from our proprietary baby alpaca fiber blend (sheep's wool free)
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep infants cozy warm and feet dry
- Ribbed upper for comfort
- Dye & Bleach free - Hypoallergenic
- Choose from 2 colors and three easy to pick sizes
- Provides thermal insulation
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry air setting, do not use heat
Our proprietary blend contains: 48BabyAlpaca/40Acrylic/10Nylon/2Spandex(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"