Finally! A bleach & dye-free sock that keeps baby's feet warm, dry and surrounded in natural softness.
These socks are created from baby alpaca with just the right amount of acrylic and nylon to aid little bodies in self-regulating their temperature, insuring they are neither too hot, nor too cold. The extra high ribbed upper will prevent wayward toes from removing socks, keeping them on! Completely free of sheep's wool, these infant socks are naturally hypoallergenic.
Specially made for babies' chubby legs with a loose finished opening so that the elastic doesn't cut into legs, preventing circulation issues. This over the calf style can be worn high as shown or cuffed.
These socks make a great gift to welcome baby.
- Made from our proprietary baby alpaca fiber blend (sheep's wool free)
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep infants & toddlers cozy warm and feet dry
- Ribbed upper for comfort - can be cuffed
- Loose finished opening expands to fit legs preventing cutting and restricted circulation
- Extra long to reach over calf to prevent sock removal
- Dye & Bleach free - Hypoallergenic
- Available in natural ivory or grey alpaca as shown
- Lightweight yet warm providing optimal thermal insulation
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry air setting, do not use heat
Our proprietary blend contains: 41BabyAlpaca/34Acrylic/25Nylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"