Toddlers need alpaca socks too, but ones that are ready to move, so we made these fun striped alpaca socks with non-skid grippers.
These socks are created from baby alpaca with just the right amount of acrylic and nylon to keep their feet warm without overheating, insuring they are neither too hot, nor too cold. This helps keeps socks on; if feet breathe and are comfortable, socks stay on, it's just that simple!
The soft wide band upper will keep these thin yet cozy socks in place, no matter if they're crawling, walking or climbing the walls. Completely free of sheep's wool, these infant socks are naturally hypoallergenic and are crafted from soft baby alpaca yarn. Can be worn with shoes too.
- Made from our proprietary baby alpaca fiber blend (sheep's wool free)
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep toddlers cozy warm with dry feet
- Wide comfort band for gentle leg grip
- Available as shown in Red/White/Gray or Orange/White/Navy - either are great for boys or girls
- Rubberized non-skid alpaca motifs insure no slips or slides
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry air setting, do not use heat
Our proprietary blend contains: 41BabyAlpaca/34Acrylic/25Nylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"