We have had so many requests for a shorter Outdoor Terry Lined Alpaca Sock in an ankle height, that we just had to make these. Just like our other outdoor alpacas socks, these are also lined with soft alpaca loops for ultimate warmth & softness. A wonderful sock for those who have larger calves or prefer a shorter sock.
- Terry lined, top to toe, for maximum warmth & itch free softness.
- Suburb wicking for dryer, bacteria & odor free feet.
- Reduces abrasion, blisters and callus build up.
- Features soft elastic band, durable construction, & smooth seam toe
- Sock cuff ends 6 inches above ankle (size L)
- Perfect outdoor sock, ideal for everything from trekking, hiking, chilling out & more.
- Machine wash in cold, air dry recommended.
Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"
Our proprietary blend contains: 47Alpaca/38Acrylic/15Nylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.