Are you in search of socks for your troubled, sensitive, diabetic feet? Our Therapeutic Terry-Lined Alpaca Socks are designed with your diabetic feet in mind! The terry lined style, extra-wide ribbing and comfort band of these therapeutic socks work to promote blood flow while providing extra comfort and warmth, stretching to comfortably fit your sensitive feet. These compression socks also feature a thick terry lining in the foot for enhanced comfort. They make excellent therapeutic socks for everyday wear.
- Made from our proprietary alpaca wool blend
- Terry lining adds warmth and non-irritating padding, swaddling feet
- Features extra-wide ribbing and a comfort band for a comfortable stretch
- Terry-lined in the foot for enhanced comfort and warmth
- Expels odor and moisture to prevent blistering and callus formation
- Machine-washable in cold water on gentle cycle
Don't be confused by the wool content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks. We have extensively researched different fiber combinations and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance and easiest care. For more information, read our article, Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?.
Our proprietary blend contains: 47% Alpaca Wool, 38% Acrylic, 9% Nylon and 6% Lycra©.
Blends are copy protected based on style and are part of Warrior Alpaca Socks' intellectual property.
Therapeutic socks will not cure or remedy any illness. However, our socks will not restrict circulation.