These miniature alpacas are made from 100% real baby alpaca wool, which is the absolute softest fabric available, with fibers as fine as cashmere but have extra durability for long-lasting life. Each huggable alpaca is unique and no two are alike.
Figures are available in multiple sizes and created with a sturdy wire frame for longevity and durability. Each is individually handcrafted by artisans who add seed pearl eyes and hand stitch the nose and mouth. Fair Trade guidelines are followed so artisans receive a fair wage for their precision workmanship, and animals are never harmed to obtain the wool. Baby alpaca wool is a category of fine alpaca wool that is not determined by the animal's age, but rather the soft part of the alpaca that created the wool, such as the chest.
Various colors are available, but a specific color request can be made upon checkout. Artisans will do their best to handcraft a unique item that matches the buyer's specifications. This alpaca also makes a great addition to any gift.
• Choose from multiple sizes and colors.
• Built on a wire frame for extra durability. This is not a plush stuffed animal.
• Contains seed pearl eyes added by artisans.
• Each alpaca is individual and unique and colors vary, but they are all cute and soft! Start your herd today!
• Made from friendly alpaca wool, any no animals are ever harmed to obtain their wool.
• Brush to clean or wipe with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
• Recommended for children ages three and up, and not suitable for pets.
For more information about the sustainability of alpaca wool, read "The Case for Alpaca: The Ultimate Sustainable Material?”