Lace-trimmed short alpaca boot socks are comfortable to wear and add a flourish to the legs while being warm and cozy at the same time. Layer them with leggings, booties or just lounge around the home.
Each pair is available in multiple colors and created with an alpaca wool blend of acrylic, nylon and spandex, with a cotton and acrylic lace-trimmed edge. These boot socks are free of sheep's wool and hypoallergenic, and the alpaca wool provides natural thermostatic insulation that keeps feet warm but doesn't overheat. Natural properties within the alpaca wool wick moisture away from the skin, keeping feet dry.
Alpaca wool naturally reduces odor and prevents friction, providing protection from pressure points that cause blisters. The ultra-soft ribbing, reinforced heel, toe and smooth toe seam ensure long-lasting life and durability.
• Made with an alpaca wool, acrylic, nylon and spandex blend
• Cotton and acrylic lace-trimmed edge.
• Choose from multiple colors.
• Free of sheep's wool and hypoallergenic.
• Natural alpaca provides thermostatic insulation to keep feet warm and dry.
• Alpaca wool reduces odor and guards against blisters.
• Contains soft ribbing, reinforced heel, toe and smooth toe seam.
• Length from the heel is 5.5-inches.
• Machine wash in cold water. Air dry is recommended. Socks will last longer if kept out of the tumble dryer. Do not use heat.
Don't be confused by the alpaca wool content offered by some competitors! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Warrior Alpaca Socks have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance and easiest care.
Our proprietary blend contains: 60% Alpaca/30% Acrylic/8% Nylon/2% Lycra; lace is 60% Acrylic/40% Cotton blend ©. Blends are copy protected based on style and are part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
For more information about the sustainability of alpaca wool, read "The Case for Alpaca: The Ultimate Sustainable Material?”