Are you on your feet all day, or know someone who is? Our padded work alpaca socks are designed to reduce impact and fatigue while providing temperature regulation, moisture control and great foot health. All this makes them the best socks to wear with work boots, and overall, the best work socks hands down. These hard working work socks keep you at your optimum work performance every day. With light compression built in and our comfort band top, they are gentle on legs. The light compression stretch and ribbing keeps socks up and in place all day, expanding to fit even large legs, plus they have both arch and ankle support.
Darn tough and extremely durable, they are terry lined for comfort and are exceptional at wicking moisture from sweaty feet - sweaty feet leads to cold, clammy, and uncomfortable feet. The natural thermal properties protect feet from both heat and cold. Our alpaca socks provide reduction in blistering, callus build up and have natural anti-bacterial properties. Completely hypoallergenic, they are free from sheep's wool, itch and unwanted chemicals. Naturally flame retardant they are perfect for use with steel toe work boots as well as other work related shoes.
Choose just the right pair for your needs - calf height or over the calf; we recommend picking a height that extends above the opening of your boots to ensure maximum wicking.
- Reinforced work socks are designed to be strong, durable, offering unparalleled wicking & breathability.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, thermal & flame retardant - itch free.
- Complements work shoes, clogs, boots and steel-toe work boots.
- Soft terry loops & our unique seamless circular construction provides cushion and a great fit, reducing bunching.
- Arch & ankle support with a smooth toe seam.
- Alpaca aids in preventing blistering, callus build up, while enhancing circulation, & odor elimination.
- Machine washable & dry-able. Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"
Our proprietary blend contains: 47Alpaca/38MicroAcrylic/15MicroNylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.