Inspired by the thermal underwear donned by outdoorsmen, our Long John Alpaca Socks are constructed from thick alpaca fiber to provide superior warmth & comfort. Featuring a thick rib, soft elastic band, & seamless toe, these color block socks are the perfect accessory for any outdoor activity.
Want extra thick Long John socks? Now available in Heavy Weight with terry lining from top to toe for even more warmth and comfort. Lumberjack approved.
- Constructed from thick alpaca fiber
- Features wide rib & color block design
- Wool-free to eliminate itch & irritation - Hypoallergenic & allergen free
- Choose from Standard Weight or Heavy Weight with soft terry loop lining
- Natural wicking properties that keep feet comfortable and sweat free
- Alpaca provides thermostatic insulation to keep feet warmer than other socks
- Reinforced heel, toe & smooth toe seam
- Soft elastic band keeps socks in place
- Over Calf Height
- Machine wash in cold, air dry recommended.
Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
Our proprietary blend contains: 48Alpaca/40Acrylic/10Nylon/2Spandex(C) Regular Weight OR 48Alpaca/40Acrylic/8Nylon/4Spandex(C) Heavy Weight
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"