These old-fashioned socks are made using vintage mechanical knitting machines which produce a long continuous knit tube. These tubes are then cut into individual segments creating socks. Each sock is linked by hand "tenderly", which involves knitting together two open sides at the toe and heel.
- Reinforced heel & toe
- Soft and comfortable
- Fully shaped heel & deep calf rib
- Baby alpaca / Nylon (we guarantee that there is more alpaca than any other material in these socks)
- Un-dyed in Ivory or over dyed in Black
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry on cold/air setting.
Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
Our proprietary blend contains: 47BabyAlpaca/38Acrylic/15Nylon(C)
Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
Don't be confused by content! More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to compose the finest alpaca socks.
We have extensively researched and created the finest blend for the longest wear, best performance & easiest care. For more information read our article "Looking for 100% Pure Alpaca Socks?"
Be the first to review this product.
- All Warrior Brand Alpaca Socks carry a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply return them for a full purchase price refund if not completely satisfied by using our on line return feature. Items must be unworn with tags attached.
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available